I forgot how amazing boyfriend jeans are! Pulled these puppies from the very bottom of the jean pile yesterday after being there since probably last spring.
They’re going to get some serious time in the spring wardrobe rotation.
Holy photo op! I need to open my bedroom window more. My perfect Valentine rose, right where I left it 3 weeks ago, surrounded by a girl’s best friends. Doesn’t even look real. :)
I mean, of course I could live without them. But life would be a hell of a lot less sparkly.
- Dolce & Gabbana The One: I’ve wanted to try it ever since it’s introduction to the perfume market and I finally got it about a month ago. Best ever. If you want to know what Sexy smells like….get a whiff of this.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel: Amazing for Colorado’s uber-dry air. Doesn’t clog pores. Doesn’t over-hydrate aka turn you into a grease ball by the end of the day.
- MAC Morange: Best orange lipstick that would probably look amazing on everybody. Even works with my red hair!
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray and Creme for Style: I can’t go a day without Dry. Gives instant volume and texture. Use on second-day hair to absorb excess oil. Great if you don’t like your hair to feel super soft. Creme for Style is amazing for curly/wavy hair to define all day and keep frizz away or for a voluminous blow-out!
- L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes: Best mascara, hands down, of anything I’ve tried since I was first allowed to wear mascara. Super black, thickening, lengthening, and volumizing.
- My favorite nail polishes: —China Glaze For Audrey: Tribute to Holly Golightly. Amazing Tiffany’s blue—Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Particulier: Most amazing color. Ever. Griege—Essie Sexy Divide: Prettiest shimmery purple I’ve ever seen--OPI Warm & Fozzie: From the new Muppets collection. Wore it 2 weeks straight.
- Sephora Instant Nail Polish Remover: Perfect if you change your nail color every other day….who does that?……Oh, me. Oh well.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer: Liquid gold/silk/flower petals. And all other things lovely.
- Philosophy Mimosa 3-in-1: Wouldn’t use this as a shampoo. But who wouldn’t enjoy showering at 5am with the scent of mimosas lingering?
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser: Perfect for sensitive skin. Gets all the crap off your face but leaves your skin’s natural oils and other good stuff.
- Benefit High Beam: Perfect highlighter. On top of cheek bones, inner corner of the eye, and brow bone. Makes you look like you slept for 16 hours.
- Vaseline Cocoa Butter Lotion: Smells great. Works. Cheap. Done.
- My Bumble and Bumble infatuation (It’s my job to sell this product so get ready for a spiel).—Prep: Vitamin water for your hair. Drench my hair in it every time I wash my hair. Noticed a HUGE decrease in split ends since I got addicted—Surf Spray:Perfect for sea-salty, just-spent-the-day-at-the-beach waves on dry hair. Good for second-day. Also use it on wet hair, rough blow dry, and curl hair into Vicky’s Secret runway waves—Straight Blowdry: Brand spankin’ new. Best lasting, smooth, frizz-free blowouts ever —Let It Shine Shampoo: Uses sunflower seed oil to get rid of all the crap in your hair but leaves the natural hairs and really makes your hair SHINE. And it smells amazing—Super-rich Conditioner: Best moisturizer for parched, over-processed hair. BUT won’t weigh your hair down. And of course it smells awesome.
- Smith’s Rosebud Salve: One of my favorite things ever. I put it on my lips probably 10 times a day. Rub it on dry cuticles too.
- Nars Orgasm Blush: Nuff’ said. There’s a reason this is one of the top-selling beauty products, ever.