- Cool, multi-fabric jackets. This one from River Island might have to make a trip overseas to be in my closet. Draped boucle and leather (faux) mix? Yes, please.
- Little gold belt. I don’t like using the actual fasteners for jackets. I like belting my outerwear…makes it more personal. And a little gold one could go over so much…big sweaters, sweater dresses, oversized blazers, etc. Will definitely come in handy for layering.
- This cool graffic tee from UO may or may not already be on it’s way to my house.
- Alexander McQueen skull scarves. Simple luxury/keepsake. And hunter and jade are huge for fall.
- Easy striped sweater dress. I feel like this was on my list last fall and I still don’t own one. So many possibilities.
- Art-deco adornment. I LOVE anything and everything art deco so if I can find little pieces to put on my body, I’m a happy camper.
- I’ve been in lust with this 3.1 Phillip Lim dress since shopbop.com featured it on one of their lookbooks a couple months back. I love navy as an alternative to black and this dress is the perfect shape and would be great with some cowboy-ish ankle boots.
- Over-the-knee black boots. Flat for fear of looking too Pretty Woman. And Frye makes the sturdiest, longest lasting boots around. Definitely worth the money up front and the 30 bucks to resole once a year.
- Grown-up Alexander Wang satchel. I think it’s time to retire the beloved Rocco for something more structured and grown-up. I think the Pelican is up there with the Birkin or some Prada satchel without the outrageous price tag.
- Black high-waisted skinnies. All the long-legged, small-waisted girls rejoiced when high-waist came back. And apparently Urban makes some of their jeans with a 34 inch inseam which is ALMOST long enough and can be made to work. $60 BDG versus $300 Paige’s or Hudsons…..
- Bad ass look-at-me flats. Enough said.
Maybe I’m ready for fall…
My second favorite redhead…TTH. AKA Taylor Tomasi Hill. Another master of eclectic wear-what-you-want dressing. I love the way she mixes textures and pairs masculine elements with feminine elements.
I’m not looking forward to fall or winter…I love summer dressing. But with the help of TTH and her lessons in fashionable layering…I think I might just make it until next summer.
- Theory black leather shorts
- Too Faced The Return of Sexy eye shadow pallette
- Rag & Bone tuxedo jacket
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli satchel
- Rizzoli Tom Ford
- Mara Hoffman Maya silk-georgette beach robe
- Prada black leather pumps
- Gorjana Graham leather studded wrap bracelet
Obsessed with sleeveless jackets right now.
- 0 notes
- McQ by Alexander McQueen
- T by Alexander Wang
- Mint Velvet
- Roberto Cavalli
- J.W. Anderson
- Charles Anastase
- Prabal Gurung
- Giuseppe Zanotti
- Charlotte Olympia
- Rupert Sanderson
- Yves Saint Laurent
- Jules Smith
If I could raid anyone’s closet…..
Poppy Delevigne is amazing.
Alexander McQueen Resort 2013.
I love all the jumpsuits and the industrious structure and materials.
The proportions and silhouettes are my favorite. The long, lean, and clean. Love the emphasized waist and elongated leg.
Beautiful, every time.
For the 473 weddings I have to go to this summer….
I love seeing the different variations of magazine covers around the world.
US, Russia, South Africa, Greece, Netherlands, Brazil, Germany, France, Spain.
2012 Met Gala’s Best Dressed
It’s the Met Gala, people…if you don’t go all out….you’re not doing it right.
- Isabel Marant embellished vest
- Vanessa Bruno wrap-front jumper
- 3.1 Philip Lim silk jumpsuit
- Topman engraved collar chain tips
- Reed Krakoff “Boxer” bag
- Miu Miu sandals
- Cartier “La Dona” watch
- Alexander McQueen studded skull tank
- Nasty Gal ‘Liz’ floral romper
- H&M laser-cut peplum top
- Alexander Wang ‘Diego’ bag
- House of Harlow 1960 ‘Chelsea’ sunglasses
- Mara Hoffman printed lade-up bikini
- Dolce Vita ‘Bagley’ sandal
- Paige Denim ‘Verdugo’ tie-dye skinny jeans
- James Marsden.